[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Motorcycle Ride Saturday

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 01:22:06 UTC 2009

What:  Ride through the twisty little hills between San Mateo and Santa Cruz
Date: Saturday Oct 24
Time:  10:00/11:00* AM

So it sounds like we have a volunteer to lead this ride.  Since I have plans
to rebuild my forks on Sunday, I think Saturday sounds ideal.  John, you're
still up for leading us around the loop near Alice's Restaurant?  I've also
invited a few of the guys from work I ride with.  If you're not confident in
leading I know Dean and his wife are excellent at it.  Feel free to invite
friends along.

We'll be _departing_ from Noisebridge at 10:30, so please show up like at 10
or something to get organized.  One of the friends I invited along, Dean,
lives in San Mateo, so I'd like to meet up with him there at 11 (we'll see
how that goes).  Also, stragglers might be able to catch up with us before
we head out down there.

Please contact me off-list before Saturday morning to confirm that you'll be
coming so we get all the stragglers wrangled.

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.