[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge China Trip photos

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:49:56 UTC 2009

Hello,

Greetings from Shanghai!

Me, David, David, Eric, Christoph, Jonathan, bernieS, Jimmie, and Mike Zhao (my contract manufacturer), arrived in Shanghai Wednesday night.  And Thursday we visited 3 manufacturing plants, where me and Mike (and our hosts at each of the plants) showed everyone how the manufacturing process works -- where we all got to see how things we use every day in our lives are actually manufactured.

Here's the tag we're all using for photos, twitter, etc:

NBChina09

I uploaded a bunch of (unedited) photos for me and bernieS on my flicker account:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/maltman23/sets/72157622640069902/
and
http://www.flickr.com/photos/maltman23/sets/72157622640132088/

More to come.