[Noisebridge-discuss] and have you seen MY little usb drive?

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:48:33 UTC 2009

I left a 16GB black USB drive (specifics: has a silver shirt clip, and a
hinge such that the USB end can be tucked away into the plastic) in the
hands of Bre on Thursday night, which may have gotten passed along to others
at the same soldering table so we could share some 8-bit-ized Daft Punk as
we inhaled rosin.  Good times.

So, I'm pretty sure it didn't make it back to me.  It's got quite a few
directories of semi-obscure music, but more importantly, it has an Audacity
folder full of recordings I took from my cousin's wedding that aren't copied
anywhere yet. (Go me.)

So it'd be great to get that back!  Could anyone who finds it please locate
my shelf and leave it in the plastic bin labelled "NthMost" which is full of
electronics?  The easiest visual cue is that there's presently a wooden pole
(a JO awaiting sawing and sanding) on my shelf with the same label.

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com