[Noisebridge-discuss] Dia de los Maxos - Overlap Salon SF on 28 Oct - Music + Technology FTW

Vlad Spears spears at 2secondfuse.com
Fri Oct 23 20:18:59 UTC 2009

Hello Noisebridge,

If you're in San Francisco or the Northern Cal area, we've put
together a great spooky season event at the new Gray Area Foundation
for the Arts location in downtown SF.

Dia de los Maxos
Wednesday, 28 October 7pm - 9pm
GAFFTA - 55 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94102

- Jef Stott is presenting his biofeedback musical system created with
Max/MSP, Jitter and Ableton Live.
- Edison is going to drop finger ninja stings everywhere and try to
explain the unexplainable.  Guaranteed Monome, Nintendo, lo-bit
sampler juice.
- Preshish Moments will show us how he destroys loops using Max/MSP
and his wooden console of doom.

We do these community gatherings pretty regularly, and Ableton just
gave us a great push with a front page mention a couple days ago. I'm
expecting it's going to be a good crowd.

More information and rsvp routes:

http://overlap.org/2009/10/overlap-salon-dia-de-los-maxos/
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=153326764105&ref=ts
http://www.meetup.com/barcmut/calendar/11521676/

You can also rsvp right to me if you like... it's really only
important for milk and cookie counts, so showing up without RSVP is
perfectly wonderful.

Best of all possible worlds,

Vlad