[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Cleaning Day on Thursday Oct 28 5-7pm, volunteer and get fed dinner!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Oct 28 09:37:36 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I'm trying something new here. We're going to have ourselves a cleaning
day on Thursday from 5PM - 7PM. Volunteer your time to clean up
Noisebridge for 2 hours, at the end of which you'll get fed some awesome
food. Thinking of Ike's for this week.

Tasks to complete are listed on the House Keeping wiki page.

I'm looking for up to 10 members to dedicate their time to this. If you
are interested please reply back directly. Thanks!

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net