[Noisebridge-discuss] Cuddle bear cares

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Oct 28 19:56:16 UTC 2009

Everybody!  This is very important!  Like, serious important!

Cuddle Bear cares.  He always cares, even when some of us wish we could all
just shut the fuck up about all this drama bullshit and get back to the
god-damned hacking we signed up for.

So, when you're feeling distressed, depressed, and discouraged about your
hacker space and its denizens (like I am right now), always remember: at
least cuddle bear cares.

                     ____               ____
                     /,,,,\_____________/,,,,\
                   |,(  )/,,,,,,,,,,,,,\(  ),|
                     \__,,,,___,,,,,___,,,,__/
                      /,,,/(')\,,,/(')\,,,\
                      |,,,,___ _____ ___,,,,|
                     |,,,/   \\o_o//   \,,,|
                      |,,|       |       |,,|
                     |,,|   \__/|\__/   |,,|
                       \,,\     \_/     /,,/
                       \__\___________/__/
          ________________/,,,,,,,,,,,,,\________________
        / \,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,___________,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/ \
        (   ),,,,,,,,,,,,,,/           \,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(   )
        \_/____________,,/             \,,____________\_/
                       /,/    *CUDDLE*   \,\
                     |,|                 |,|
                      |,|      *BEAR*     |,|