[Noisebridge-discuss] watching the current anime season

Luke Smith ninechars at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 00:31:37 UTC 2009

I'm just going to take a stab in the dark and guess that I'm not the
only unrepentant anime nerd on this list.

Anyone interested in watching shows from the current season as they
air, either fansubbed or in raw Japanese? We could just pick two or
three and then get together at NB to watch them on Wednesday nights
(or whenever). I would be happy to do the torrenting. Most shows are
two or three episodes in right now so catching up wouldn't take very
long.

If you're interested in Japanese language we could compare notes on that, too.

fall 2009 schedule: http://hashihime.atspace.com/0910sched.htm

    LS

--
Luke Smith