[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control and the DJ booth

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 01:15:06 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Dougie <daworley at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 30, 2009, at 5:38 PM, Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net>
> wrote:
>
> > It's not as if we
> > have a robot that takes your personal possessions if you do not
> > guard them.
>
> I say, "Why the he'll DON'T we have a TheifBot?"
>
> It would be pretty awesome, you have to admit.

It would certainly make interacting more interesting!  I say we should have
a small army of these things to have us actively and vigilantly stave off
the thieving robots.  We should have to fight them with spoons.  (Knives are
too dangerous... think of the children!)

Hm.  I wonder if we could come up with one that was delicate enough to steal
the clothes off sleeping people.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.