[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control and the DJ booth

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Thu Oct 1 02:13:57 UTC 2009

Jason Dusek wrote:
 > Den 30.09.2009 kl. 12:49 skrev Leif Ryge <leif at synthesize.us>:
 >> grey wrote:
 >>> In the meantime - we have a name for this thing called a DJ booth, is
 >>> there seriously an intention to have it set up as a DJ area?  I can
help
 >>> in this regard.  I think it'd be fun, and topical.
 >>
 >> grey++
 >
 >   Stoners.
 >
 > --
 > Jason Dusek

Jason,

Thanks for clearing up any doubts I had that your earlier allegations of
abuse and hyperbole, and, indeed, your entire participation in this
thread, were mere trolling. I don't know if you meant to call me or grey
or both of us "stoners", but in any case, that was libelous and entirely
non-excellent. It also makes no sense, unless we're to believe that you
associate DJ'd music exclusively with drug culture.

~leif