[Noisebridge-discuss] I'm going to go all meta here

Joachim Pedersen joachimp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 02:40:33 UTC 2009

Postmodernist Support Group, yes, now now now,
But I think we all need to dress in white, in a room with black walls,
which locks from the outside. Inside the walls should be lined with
payphones, all connected to the same partyline. and all hard surfaces
should only reflect vibrations >15kHz

I'm in...

-Joachim