[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control and the DJ booth

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Thu Oct 1 02:52:57 UTC 2009

krux at thcnet.net wrote:
>> We're very flexible about the application of this general guideline.
>> Generally, when someone disagrees with the guideline, they have been
>> asked to simply their their private property home. It's not as if we
>> have a robot that takes your personal possessions if you do not guard them.
>
> You have to admit that having a robot that takes your unguarded personal
> possessions would be pretty sweet.

We already have that. It's called The State!

In the immortal words of Friedrich Nietzsche:
'State is the name of the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly it lies;
and this lie slips from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people."' [0]

(Bada bing, I'll be here all night!)

Best,
Jake

[0] http://praxeology.net/zara.htm