[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control and the DJ booth - Can't We All Get Along?

nils at shkoo.com nils at shkoo.com
Thu Oct 1 22:21:11 UTC 2009

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009, Sai Emrys wrote:
> Tangential: I've heard there's some ruleset for two-player competitive
> Life. Is the screen capable of taking runtime user input?

Yes, but it doesn't work very well.  It's also monochrome in its current
configuration; I don't know if that impedes implementation of such a
ruleset.

Check out https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Big_led_screen if you're
interested in more of the details of how it works.

I'll try to work on finding a place to put it up on the wall sometime
soon. :)

-nils