[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus and the "old ways".

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Fri Oct 2 02:37:48 UTC 2009

Jason Dusek wrote:
>   To deflect criticism by calling it trolling is pretty low.

I didn't deflect criticism, I responded thoughtfully. I additionally
called your actions trollish. At the moment, you have less than no
creditability in my book Jason. You constantly troll and you enjoy it.
You treat it as a point of pride and it's tiring.

I'm done replying to this thread. I'll see you Tuesday where we can talk
like civil adults. Please drop this thread and we can solve this with a
meditation if necessary.

Best,
Jake