[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus and the "old ways".

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Fri Oct 2 02:56:35 UTC 2009

Jason Dusek wrote:
> 2009/10/01 Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net>:
>> I'm done replying to this thread.
>
>   Naturally, you will be happy to end the thread having gotten
>   in a last bit of slander.

I do not believe that I am slandering you Jason. I am not attempting to
slander you. Slander is "words falsely spoken that damage the reputation
of another" and I believe in good faith that what I am saying about your
actions is true. I am certainly not saying it to damage your reputation.

>> ...we can solve this with a meditation if necessary.
>
>   I assume you mean a mediation.

Ha! A nice and subconscious typo, I assure you! I suppose it's
personally fitting though. I need a rest from this.

Best,
Jake