[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus and the "old ways".

jim jim at well.com
Fri Oct 2 03:59:23 UTC 2009

   nope. he says "possibly"; and anyway, he's expressing
his opinion clearly and unambiguously. he's probably okay
with anybody interpreting his way or the highway (i'm
guessing), but no one has to cave in.
   seems to me people newly joining in have to accept the
status quo, even if they intend to make changes.
   do we have consensus on consensus?