[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Consensus and the "old ways".

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 01:57:36 UTC 2009

Den 02.10.2009 kl. 13:50 skrev Leif Ryge <leif at synthesize.us>:
> Jason Dusek wrote:
>>  A rule I'd like to see: no private censure.
>
> I was thinking of writing something along these lines to you
> privately,
> but after seeing this I'll make it public: Jason, I would appreciate
> it
> if you would take a break from the mailing list for a while.
> Seriously.

   Would you care to tell me when I am allowed to post
   again, Sir?

   This is poor censure. It is uninformative -- you pointedly
   avoid specifying any thing I have done to wrong the
   community. It's effect is simply to close me out instead of
   improve my level of participation. If you consider my
   messages as of late, in this thread and others, you will
   find I exhibit both intellectual honesty and courtesy, even
   when delivering devastating criticism. I certainly measure
   up when compared to many others on this list; people
   whom you refuse to criticize for reasons yet unclear to me.

--
Jason Dusek