[Noisebridge-discuss] Roombas for HSB?

steve camuti mrcamuti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 16:10:27 UTC 2009

Thank you for your response. I just needed to be kept in the loop. I
am disappointed that I was not. I understand travel hassles and
totally feel for you when it comes to being far away from what you
know and getting dicked around by government agencies.

USPS returned the package as unclaimed and I picked it up from the
Post Office yesterday. If you would like I can re-send it, but post
was about 63 dollars the first time, another trip and the total amount
due is almost exactly $200. Not sure what works best for you. I would
prefer to settle payment before any next steps are made.

Can you give me a response as to what you want to do next by Friday, Oct. 9th?

-Steve C
Mooch