[Noisebridge-discuss] 2010 Men and Women (and other) ofNoisebridge Calendar

Lee Sonko leelist at lee.org
Mon Oct 5 01:41:51 UTC 2009

> Somebody has to figure out a way to create arduino-controlled
> blinky pasties. Maybe ones that can do persistence-of-vision
> tricks as the wearer twirls.

I believe this will do the trick nicely :-)
http://www.aniomagic.com/
Though I don't think the firmware will do persistence-of-vision. :-(

And it looks like their mimeolights (an LED & board that records what you
flash at it with a flashlight) would be fun... to program it we'd need to
shine lights at your.. ahem mimeolights.

:-)
Lee