[Noisebridge-discuss] getting that goddamned mill to work

dpc weasel at meer.net
Mon Oct 5 16:22:23 UTC 2009

Jonathan Foote <jtfoote at ieee.org> writes:

> We also (still!) need a Linux box. Jonathan M. and I found a Thinkpad
> laptop that looked fine save it didn't have a power supply (16V at
> 4.5A if you see one).

it turns out we have mountains of what appear to be the right type in
the IT closet. the barrel is different tahn on my current laptop
though. if someone can validate that it is ~5.x mm that will avoid
schleping junk to/from the space.

\p

---
When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl!
		- Brad Templeton