[Noisebridge-discuss] We got that goddamned mill to work

David Yao kudegra+nb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 19:14:11 UTC 2009

re: littlemachineshop.com, I may have missed the carbide section, do they
have them? I saw just HSS (High Speed Steel).

McMaster, of course, is a well stocked source.
http://www.mcmaster.com/#carbide-end-mills
When choosing end mills for this CNC machine, pay attention to the shank
size, it should match the mill's available collet sizes.

(Please add collet sizes to the wiki.)

-
DYao