[Noisebridge-discuss] knot tying? braiding? weaving?

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Tue Oct 6 21:59:07 UTC 2009

I've been doing more lanyards than standard knots lately. Mainly the
cobra or Portuguese signet and the standard box / twisted box styles.
I'd be happy to show people how to do those. For reference, if you are
interested in knot-work, Stormdrane's blog is a great place to look.. http://stormdrane.blogspot.com/

/Mark