[Noisebridge-discuss] knot tying? braiding? weaving?

Dougie daworley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 22:11:30 UTC 2009

::Raises hand::  I could help run the workshop, at your side Shannon.

I taught knotwork in the Scouts for years.  I could go the wilderness
survival route with building shit out of poles and rope, the
marlinspike seamanship route with pretty little bits of decorative
knotwork...

but I'd love to see a Shibari workshop.  That is one thing I'd like to
pick up.

Cheers,
   - Dougie