[Noisebridge-discuss] We got that goddamned mill to work

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 00:54:02 UTC 2009

Yeah, I've done a little work with a CNC plasma cutter, which is a totally
different critter, but does involve (x/y only) gcode generation.  I'd
definitely be interested in picking up the differences between that and the
3D capabilities of the mill.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.