[Noisebridge-discuss] Automagic photochopper

David Rorex drorex at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 00:26:24 UTC 2009

Their site is online, but very slow here:
http://cg.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn/montage/main.htm

Here's a mirror of the app: (Binary.zip from their site)
http://davr.org/uploads/photosketch.zip
but it seems to be missing something. There's no gui app like they show in
their video, only commandline apps (And they require you to install OpenCV
1.1 first in order to run them, otherwise you get a dll missing error)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencvlibrary/files/opencv-win/1.1pre1/

Looks fun to play with, be interesting to see how flexible it is, or if it's
really just hardcoded to a few image subjects. Be sure to post if anyone
gets it working.