[Noisebridge-discuss] deep crack announcement .. tax issue/

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Thu Oct 8 01:26:58 UTC 2009

Totally agreed, this should be preserved and in a museum that has the
staff, funding, knowledge to preserve.

How about we broker a deal similar to the 'famous' Slashdot.org server
donation, where (I beleive) we found a home for it while still retaining
access?  Seems like maybe something like this could be done with the
Computer History Museum - while still retaining one of Jake's proposed
goals (porting similar software to open source).