[Noisebridge-discuss] Deep Crack

Jack Perkins jackaperkins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 06:41:28 UTC 2009

As an outsider to the cryptography scene this sounds really cool to
me. I would love to know more about it, especially the history.

My question is this: What does this machine 'do'? i.e. Does one just
give it a code to break and hit go, or is it a complex interactive
project? If it's more the former, I have to re-enforce Christie's
question: