[Noisebridge-discuss] We got that goddamned mill to work

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Thu Oct 8 07:53:06 UTC 2009

* Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> [091006 18:40]:
> Christie Dudley wrote:
> > I recall there being a shop class held on Friday nights that was
> > put on hiatus due to the move.  Sounds like there's interest in
> > restarting it.
> >
> Yep, it turned into the Build Team.  John, Shannon, step forth!
> Are you prepared to turn it back again?

I would indeed like to pick up the shop class again. Was hoping
to first pull together some projects to work on / bring more
focus to the class...and also get the shop a bit more organized.

But with all the great progress happening around the CNC mill,
how about a meetup Fri @ 8pm to gather around that? Any CNC mill
resurrectors interested? We can talk gcode, where to buy end-mills
with what shank size, how to set up the shop going forward, etc.

Thoughts?

John

--
John Magolske