[Noisebridge-discuss] Deep Crack

Al Billings albill at openbuddha.com
Thu Oct 8 22:04:48 UTC 2009

All this makes me wonder what would happen if someone who was an
employee of either the SFPD or the FBI attempted to join the space as
a member? Would people run away screaming to find torches and
pitchforks?

Do we have a "no government employees" clause in our membership rules?
Is this like the "no religion" clause that some people seem to favor?