[Noisebridge-discuss] deep crack announcement .. tax issue/

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 03:22:14 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 15:15 -0700, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> Christoph Maier wrote:
> > On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 13:51 -0700, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> >> The single person who is a foreigner in
> >> the space thinks that this response should be enough to satisfy their
> >> concern.
> >
> > How do you classify "foreigner in the space"?
> >
> > I'm showing up there on occasion, and have met several other foreigners
> > there, too.
> >

> I was speaking of vocal members in this thread. Do you have a concern
> with this machine being in the space? Do you feel that it would impair
> your ability to come to the space more than my Linux laptop with a DVD
> drive playing?
>
> Best,
> Jake

Well, why be vocal if others already express my concerns, and I'm not a
member (yet)?

I'm mildly concerned to give Authorities ANY excuse to scrutinize
noisebridge,
and I'd be REALLY pissed to have a cool toy sitting around and have
ANYONE tell me that I'm allowed to hack it. NOT excellent.

Christoph