[Noisebridge-discuss] possible electronic equipment donation from the Exploratorium

jim jim at well.com
Fri Oct 9 19:01:47 UTC 2009

   sounds great! how to help? i have a smallish
truck-like vehicle (honda element) and an interest
in electronics.
   what about letting them deliver and we sort here,
put test equipment in the electronics place, the
rest in the hack shelves with a mind to moving
things that aren't hacked with in some time frame
to the ewaste pile? (i like this basic paradigm.)