[Noisebridge-discuss] Class ideas: Open Source and why it's good, & Computer security for non-security experts.

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 23:56:58 UTC 2009

i'm interested in teaching what little i know and learning a lot more
about audio-visual processing using only FOSS: still pictures, video and
sound editing, audio synthesizers and sequencers. i know that FOSS lags
behind commercial versions of these programs, but i suspect the
capabilities of the FOSS alternative is sufficient for most users most
of the time.