[Noisebridge-discuss] CNC Shop Class

Michael Wright mike at smallip.com
Sun Oct 11 17:52:52 UTC 2009

I'm hoping to get to NB around 1:00 to figure out 2nd limit switches
on the X and Y (possibly Z, but I think that is both less obvious to
implement and less necessary).  Probably there won't be much exciting
to watch except me running wires and soldering things, then me
fighting with the .HAL file to get it to do something.

If anyone has a guess as to the size and pitch of the threads on the
stepper motor mounting holes that would be handy.

mike