[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus and the "old ways".

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 01:54:03 UTC 2009

I think that having a wiki page with documentation of past consensuses
is possibly useful, but it seems difficult to maintain in a
non-drama-ridden way.

I and a few others are going to start trying to have the "welcome,
this is how to get things done" chat with new people and see how
sustainable that is.  I welcome help with that.

-Kelly