[Noisebridge-discuss] Rsync Support Group / UNIX Systems Administration Group

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Wed Oct 14 21:16:37 UTC 2009

Sure - Ceren and I joked about this awhile back but I couldn't come up
with a better name then "SysAdmin Shack".  Intrested in attending,
hopfully on a rotating meeting day - some ideas:

* Puppet vs Chef vs Chengine3 shackdown
* Name 3 profitable cloud-using companies drinking game
* Building bastion & logging hosts best practices
* git, useful for ops or stick with svn, cvs, rcs?
* 2.0 monitoring: collectd, OmniTI's Reconnoiter, etc

--Matt