[Noisebridge-discuss] Rsync Support Group / UNIX Systems Administration Group

Jesse welz welzart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 02:14:43 UTC 2009

Well in that case I would really like to attend then. Right after I
wrote that last message I looked up Rsync and read the wiki on it.
Thanks for the explanation though. I'm sure a lot of the talk will be
cryptic to me with all the acronyms and funny names for stuff but
that's what an internet connection and wikipedia are for. Look forward
to this group.

Jesse