[Noisebridge-discuss] VPN from the noisebridge network.

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 03:25:01 UTC 2009

While I'd agree that "it's a feature not a bug" and if someone's not OK with
the lack of security, it's their problem not ours (but we're happy to help
fix, if necessary).  However, the bandwidth cost of having anything in the
space becoming a server is non-trivial.  NAT isn't evil so long as it's
uniformly applied.  It concerns me that we're not uniformly applying it,
though.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.