[Noisebridge-discuss] Two factor auth, not SecureID

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Fri Oct 16 00:58:59 UTC 2009

Jacob Appelbaum writes:

> The apk is available from the Market but you can also build it yourself:
>
> 	svn co https://barada.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/barada barada
>
> There's currently no Gnu/Linux userland app and Moxie said he'd take one
> if someone wants to write it. I'm looking into it at the moment; it
> seems like it would be a pretty quick app to hack up...

I haven't used the Market because I've avoided ever creating a Google
account, so I'm happy to find a source for things outside of it.

Can you explain the differences in approach of Barada, OPIE, and
SRP?

Is SHA1-HMAC affected by any of the cryptanalytic problems with SHA-1?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Qué empresa fácil no pensar en
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | un tigre, reflexioné.