[Noisebridge-discuss] cleaning up

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 17:25:06 UTC 2009

>From the early '90s till at least 2005 (when I left), I'm sure it is
still a core value.

Travel expenditure was a priority area, as was energy expenditure.
Paper waste was a big area as well.

John Morgridge, the chairman, was famous for driving a beat-up old
pickup truck, and would remind everyone at large meetings that if you
couldn't see your car from your hotel room, your hotel was probably
too expensive.