[Noisebridge-discuss] cleaning up

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Fri Oct 16 20:14:27 UTC 2009

alexhandy wrote:
> Look, I think the only solution is to throw money at the problem.
> Having a cleaning person come in once a week and paying for it is
> worth it, I think.

I think Noisebridge itself is a good counter point to the falsehood
presented in your statement. Money is rarely the only solution. It may
be part of a larger solution but it is certainly not the only way to
solve this problem.

It seems like the contribution that you wish to make is money. Have you
also considered committing to cleaning up after yourself?

Best,
Jake