[Noisebridge-discuss] 10 minute hate

quinn quinn at quinnnorton.com
Fri Oct 16 20:32:07 UTC 2009

back when i was trying to be married (hi danny!) we instituted something
for a while that seemed to work pretty well. someone would yell HATE! and
we'd set a 10 minute timer, and everyone would stop what they were doing
and just spend 10 minutes cleaning like demons. when it was over we'd stop
what we were doing, some of us in mid-whatever, walk back to what we were
doing and act like nothing happened.

you'd be amazed how much cleaning could get done in ten minutes. i have no
idea if this would work at NB, but it might be fun to try. (maybe with an i
can ignore you if i want to caveat.)