[Noisebridge-discuss] Multi factor trustification

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Fri Oct 16 21:24:00 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Jason Dusek <jason.dusek at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Does it really protect your site's community if the only
>  person directly deciding the trustworthiness of users is
>  yourself? How would the community protect itself from you?

The point is for it to be an automatic metric. Yes, I as the creator /
siteop get to decide what that metric is, but I don't want to have to
do any manual evaluation.

So in that sense, I think I'm *not* deciding any users's
trustworthiness. And the metric probably should be using user-to-user
interactions as one component.

- Sai