[Noisebridge-discuss] 10 minute hate

jim jim at well.com
Fri Oct 16 22:56:07 UTC 2009

   we did some build-out, moved in, and now we can't
figure out what to do with the piles of crap all around,
so most of us just stew in it. we need to identify
places where we can put the piles of crap:
* i vote for the hack shelves, for a few likely places
not in the classrooms, and for getting plywood above
the new toilet room and putting stuff up there.
* i also vote for purchasing receptacles for food
scraps, drink containers, recycled stuff, and garbage
(i.e. black bin stuff).
   i believe the above would go a long way toward making
it easier to deal with half-eaten burritos and piles of
electronic detritus and also probably to mop and clean
floors and table tops and such.
   then if someone did yell "hate" and/or the network
slowed down a real lot, the ten minutes would really
pay off--we'd know where to put things.

   i think we will not make headway without organization.
i'm unemployed, broke, and have put out way over $1000
for stuff (i plan to get reimbursed for most of it). i'm
willing to go buy the containers if i'm assured that
i'll get reimbursed.
   anybody object?