[Noisebridge-discuss] Cleaning up - a solution

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 23:01:09 UTC 2009

The precedent has been set with Scott, although inadvertently.  I'm
perfectly fine to fire a noisbridge member if they aren't doing the job.
I've had to do similar things before.  Based on the venom that passes across
this list, I suspect others will not have that problem either.  (Unless it's
all hot air...)

We need to decide that whatever we're having done is worth paying for.
People are obviously not cleaning the floor or (less obviously) the
bathroom.  We all need to be on the same page that these are worthy of
payment (like the plumbing was) where other things (like the drywall) are
not.

If it's well implemented, I think an open bid process would help people be
more comfortable with this.  Unless people continue to filibuster,
preventing the cleaning needed from happening. What Glenn proposed is an
amazingly cheap bid for what we need to have done.  If we can get it done
cheaper by interested parties

Chirstie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.