[Noisebridge-discuss] 10 minute hate

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 01:13:53 UTC 2009

One of the interesting things I noticed about the neighborhood is that if
you set recycling out on the street the can-pickers will go through it for
aluminum to sell.  Would people consider setting out a bin on some
non-trash-day to see how much remains by morning?  I certainly wouldn't mind
helping people who are so destitute that they spend their time gathering
cans and bottles for spare cash, especially if it helps solve our problems
with no cost to us.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.