[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Angels

Paul Boehm paul at boehm.org
Sun Oct 18 13:25:06 UTC 2009

hey bill,

just pointin' out that angels at ccc events are ppl who build and run
stuff during a very time limited event and do their "clearly defined"
work in assigned shifts. i don't think such a system would work at nb.
a hackerspace just isn't a timelimited event with clearly defined
must-dos (like checking badges, selling tickets, setting up talks and
introducing speakers, making video recordings, ...) - so what good
would an angel be? just someone with a badge to police others?

enki