[Noisebridge-discuss] OMG Problems!

quinn quinn at quinnnorton.com
Sun Oct 18 18:38:54 UTC 2009

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 11:33:01 -0700, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

> For the 5th time on the list (and a number of times stated at meetings),
> Mitch and I have been on top of this. We've found a cleaning service
> company that's willing to clean our space for at about the same cost as
> we were paying previously at 83c with all the same services Gina gave
> us. We aren't going to have them come by until build out of the bathroom
> and kitchen are complete due to cost effect of having to clean up build
> out over and over again.

Huh Rubin, it sounds like you've taken a real interest in this issue. It's
about time we found someone to clean the space for us, could you and I
don't know, maybe Mitch, take the lead on finding a replacement for Gina?
Maybe some ecohippies from Oakland that clean castles or something?

-quinn (runs for her life)