[Noisebridge-discuss] OMG Problems!

Zedd Epstein zedd.00 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 19:35:36 UTC 2009

I'm working on finding cabinets and tile for the kitchen. Miloh's loaned me
his truck so I can run around and grab shit as I find it. If anyone has
leads or time today to monitor an RSS feed from craigslist for free tile,
cabinets, wood, a trash compactor, couches or theatre curtains that would
help greatly. I'm at Noisebridge now, and about to head to the dump to get
rid of the trash, but I have my cell on me, and can head from the dump to
wherever the stuff we need is.

Zedd
415-318-0296