[Noisebridge-discuss] OMG Problems!

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 19:51:15 UTC 2009

ever visited building resources? they might have good deals on these
items. they might even cut a deal if you can convince them that NB is
worthy. perhaps bring them some stickers and invite them over. or something.

or perhaps someone has a connection at building resources.

in the east bay there is urban ore.