[Noisebridge-discuss] OMG Problems!

jim jim at well.com
Sun Oct 18 21:25:12 UTC 2009

same plans as before....
   i plan to move the big worktable out of the middle
classroom to the column west of the electronics area
(i.e. a second work table) and pile all the crap on
it so's to take the folding table(s) from that area
to the classroom--a matter of having appropriate stuff
in right places.
   as to chairs..., well there are paint buckets and
a wire spool....