[Noisebridge-discuss] Rsync Support Group / UNIX Systems Administration Group

Miah Johnson miah at chia-pet.org
Mon Oct 19 16:05:35 UTC 2009

I don't have any dates scheduled, but the few people I've talked to
this about in person said Sunday would work well. Does that work for
everybody? I'm thinking the class should run about an hour. The talks
could easily run 10 minutes to the full hour. I'd like to see talks
and people hacking away on systems with what they just learned. Hands-
On Learning is  a great way to learn UNIX stuff.

-Miah